8.11.2005

A Moment of Prayer for Jay Duran

No, the guy isn't dead or anything, but he is taking the medical boards in a little over a week's time. I speak from experience when I say I know how nerve-wracking it is to have your entire professional future depend on what you write on a piece of paper for a number of Sundays in a month. I don't know that we can get together quick enough to sponsor a mass for the guy (although if someone else thinks of that, I'm in), but I think it's enough that we include him in our prayers. I know he's in mine.

Here's to our second J-Doctor (not counting "adoptive" J-Boys)!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhochie said...

Hey, how come it says that I posted this?

1:56 AM  
Blogger banzai cat said...

Hehe. Kakaiba new look ng 4j blog a. Tingna mo: "A Moment of Prayer for Jay Duran" tapos me Grim Reaper sa baba ng blog. Di kaya matakot si JD nyan kapag makita nya?

Also, Buds, bakit di ko makita yung commenter name? Or is that blog poster name? Even your blog ganun e.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I noticed that too. Something with the blog design from blogger-templates. It looks good naman di ba? maybe we can all just label our comments or something.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home