7.13.2005

over reacting

First of all, my apologies again to all who were offended. Incidentally, R-Jay laughed and asked how I did it. All you have to do is visit www.fakeawish.com and there's a whole slew of funny (or crass, depending on how you look at it). fake news stories, from someone breaking the world masturbation record to the aforementioned coming out of the closet story. They send you a link then all you do is place the name of the "vistim" in the URL. For example, go to http://jay.tan.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/worldrecord.php and see for yourselves this account of my accomplishments.

Again, if I offended your sensibilities, sorry. Thought you'd be used to that by now.

4 Comments:

Blogger kong-chu said...

hehe, I thought it was just funny too. :)

Oh, well.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Hobbes said...

It wasn't that it was offensive. I'm sure RJ himself did find it amusing.
It just lacked original content and humor, the kind of things we know you are capable of.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Jim Arroyo said...

Seconded. It's a little out of character for you is all; you've always proven capable of pretty intelligent stuff. It's the sort of thing that...well, I'll stop there as I see there's been enough friction generated around here...

Anyway, part of me is glad you made the post because at least you flushed out that/those "anonymous" poster/posters whose handiwork had me ticked off ever since those snide comments in Ryan's post (which I found even more crass than your joke, to be perfectly honest).

7:46 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Thanks Bob. Means a lot.
Can't take credit for the poor writing though. Was all from the site. All I did was type in R-Jay's name.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home