7.20.2005

News

Interesting stuff I picked up over the weekend...

Baby Boom - R-Jay and Leslie gave birth to Anika Nicole Javier last Friday. 7.8 (?) pounds. A very healthy (and white - so I guess Edong's not the dad) baby girl. Congrats R-Jay and Leslie.

BabyBoom II - I heard from someone that AA and Molly are expecting their first child as well. Can anyone confirm this?

Hitch(ed) - I also heard that one Philip Pichay will be getting married in December. True?

Anyway, if ever, congratulations all! Oh, and belated happy birthday Jim!

7 Comments:

Blogger banzai cat said...

Pichay? Married? Bakit, me nabuntis ba sya?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I don't know Joey, and I don't want to assume. But I guess that's the natural reaction.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Jim Arroyo said...

Darnitdarnitdarnit!

I wanted to be the one to announce AA getting married! I was the second person to find out, and in a fairly unorthodox way as well!

Oh heck...

It's just as well you announced Philip's upcoming wedding, considering he has you and(or?) Tini in mind as host(s?)

As for Philip...could it be that...the fruit-about-to-fall mindset (you remember that conversation) has taken hold of him? How ironic that would be...

6:24 PM  
Blogger Jim Arroyo said...

Oh, and thanks for the B-day greeting.

6:25 PM  
Blogger TC said...

Yes Jay, it's all true. Molly's pregnant, but Anna's unlikely to be pregnant as their wedding's in December. Besides, Philip denies it...

Ya'll heard it from The Source!...

8:45 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

jimarroyo said...

"Darnitdarnitdarnit!

I wanted to be the one to announce AA getting married!"

I think you're a couple of years too late for that amigo. Haha! Congrats AA & Molly!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Jim Arroyo said...

...oops...

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home