7.13.2005

Change settings

Alright, just wanted to add that due to questions of anonymity, I've decided to use the editing powers given to me by Rhoch to change the comments function that allows anonymity to switch it on to registered users.

That way, at least we have names on the comments board and not this hiding under the anonymous tag. As most of the people who comment here know, you don't have to have a blog in order to comment so don't worry about it.

Likewise, if you're going to use a nickname or pseudonym, please let the others know.

Personally, I have no problems with online names but not with anonymity.

Thanks all...

P.S. Hey Jay! Is it me or does the 4J blog's design keep shutting down? I keep getting a blank box on top of the screen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim Arroyo said...

THANK YOU. I was ready to devote a whole friggin' post to this (I told you it kind of got under my skin; to think I was never even the addressee of those things) but I'm glad someone else noticed. To think all it took was a bad joke.

I kind of had a theory before, but I can't help but wonder if Jay was trying to flush the perpetrator out...

7:52 PM  
Blogger Jim Arroyo said...

Hehe, well, he didn't exactly "flush him out" given that we still don't know who he(she?) is (though I have my own theories) but at least the situation's been addressed somewhat.

On second thought I doubt it's a "she" given that I don't think any of our female friends/significant others ever refers to Jay as "Budoy."

Ha, what do you want to bet the guy will actually use the name "anonymous" to get around the restriction?

And to Mr. Anonymous himself: Hey man, we're all friends, and we're all pushing 30 or well into it already. If you have something to say, then please have the guts to stand behind it. We've got nothing against nasty remarks; just people who don't have the guts to acknowledge having made them...

8:57 PM  
Blogger banzai cat said...

You're welcome. :-)

And sus, tayo-tayo na nga lang nandito sa blog na 'to, nagtataguan pa tayo sa isa't-isa.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home