7.06.2010

What I Do When I'm Not Weeding Chinese Spam Out of My Blog

At this moment I am massively uncomfortable; I would have preferred to stay home but I had a hearing to attend and a legal document to draft and sign. I've been having dizzy spells that are at times so severe that it feels as if my brain wants to climb out of my skull and go ballroom dancing somewhere, and is already getting a head start. I can actually go home now, but I'm too lazy to get up and go out into the blazing heat. It's not even supposed to be this hot anymore; rainy season started well over a month ago and yet we're still having blazing hot afternoons. The only difference is that they're now blazing hot, HUMID afternoons and are invariably followed by rain-soaked evenings.

My body does not seem to like me very much right this very moment. I virtually had to force-feed myself today to keep from getting hungry later on, and even then I wasn't able to gulp down very much.

Boy I hate being just on the edge of sickness.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

sounds like you need some rest. get enough sleep and drink lots of juice

10:50 PM  
Blogger Jim Arroyo said...

I've been pretty religious about the juice and fluids. With respect to the rest, though, not so much. I've been popping paracetamol almost like they were M & Ms (though of course only every four hours).

After I get a few important things at work out of the way today I am going to craaaaaash. Maybe I'll even sleep before the sun goes down.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

sounds like you should take it easy jim, and get a good night's rest from now on. maybe don't use an alarm and just wake when your body tells you.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Jim Arroyo said...

Thanks Ryan. Yes, no more of this staying up late nonsense; it's easier to wake up in the morning when one goes to bed early.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home