3.03.2005

Classified Ads

Just doing this as a favor.

This is available locally so if you or if you know anyone who might be interested in a job, send your resumes to the addresses (whether email or snailmail) below:

  • Part-time English instructor (for English and call-center training), no necessary experience needed but interested in teaching, paid by the hour: send via snail mail to Informatics International College Ortigas Saint Francis Square, Doña Julia Vargas Ave., Mandaluyong City or email at itip(at)informatics(dot)com(dot)ph and address it to language coordinator, higher education, Informatics.
  • Marketing position, interested in cultural arts events like orchestral, jazz, ballet, and film series, fresh graduate will do as long as creative, motivated and hard-working, will be trained if needed: email me at estranghero(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll pass it along.

I know this is tangently related to 4J but for the people here who are interested in a new job or who know other people, let me know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim Arroyo said...

I am definitely interested. Theia's actually looking for work but she's so close to delivery she might actually pop. Plus the fact that she might screw up her bar results. It would all depend on the hours I get to pull. How "part-time" is part-time?

I'll hand in my resume ASAP, but please give me an idea of what kind of hours I'll be working.

6:04 PM  
Blogger banzai cat said...

Part time is part time. I think it will be 2-3 hours minimum a day so that your day won't be a waste going there. It's a good deal especially for those who want to earn a little extra or while waiting for a better job. Considering us 4j are really good at English, it's perfect. :)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Jim Arroyo said...

well, the deed is done. I've submitted my resume to the address indicated, and have my fingers crossed. Now I have the bar results AND a pending job application to think about...

10:07 PM  
Blogger banzai cat said...

Excellent. :-)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home