1.24.2005

Let's Here It for the Girl(s)!

And here's Sara!

Night out with the boys
(by Sara V.)




Spend last friday night hanging out with these two MEN. They approached our table, introduced themselves, and bought me a drink. The cute one in stripes even asked for my phone number!

Haha, just kidding! Jay approached these guys (which honestly, looked too old for me anyway) to have my picture taken with them under the pretense of wanting to make Bob jealous. Which he shamelessly admitted after, "SOrry Sara, ginamit lang kita!" He just wanted to introduced himself to the hot girl the guys were with. Well,Jay, I have to apologize too for telling the truth-- gotta avoid bloodshed. We wouldn't want for a certain someone to jaunt all the way to Bangkok for some pretty girls, then get his ass kicked when he gets home.




4J boys got together for some reason (apparently NOT because Mia's pregnant) and invited me to join them, probably because they wanted to cheer me up. Either that or they clearly enjoy my company especially when I relentlessly tease RJ about being gay -- something they also wanted to do, am sure.


Highlight of the night (more appropriately, of TC's night)

I stayed for only about an hour, but it was fun nonetheless. Wasn't able to finish my drink -- some strawberry flavored something drink which tastes good, I admit, but I was afraid to get tipsy when I'm driving myself home. Am sure we'd get to hang out there again anyway. Especially after the boys enjoyed feasted their eyes on a lot of hot girls ... and some hot guys too, for RJ.

-----------

And on a side note, I just heard from the news that "Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie" is generating controversy because it's supposedly promoting a gay lifestyle! *gasp*

Reasons for this:
  1. Spongebob is always holding hands with Patrick
  2. Spongebob is always watching "Mermaid-Man and Barnacle Boy"
Hmmm... I suppose that explains RJ but what about TC?

Abangan!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jim Arroyo said...

jeez, now that I've seen one of us next to some svelte celebrity it kind of hits home that...GOD DAMN WE ARE GETTING FAT!!! And I'm not just talking about the usual suspects here...We'd better schedule more basketball games.

By the way, how come there was no mention of the "mumblblmblFAN" story?

11:58 AM  
Blogger kong-chu said...

I wanted TC to looked good since he was pretty embarrassed already for stuttering in front of Amanda. hehe!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Jim, read my account after the entry with sara's pics!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Rhochie said...

Good one. Too bad I couldn't make it.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Hobbes said...

Yes, nothing really beats transparency and openness in a relationship. A guy can get beat up otherwise.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Conchita said...

Next time the girls should go for a night out. Let's show the boys how much havoc we can cause in one night around town!!!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home