12.29.2004

CHRISTMAS "SPIRITS"

Despite my weakened condition and sour disposition, I opened my doors to my brothers for another Christmas party. This is what, four years in a row? Five? Happy to have you nonetheless.

The Boys started arriving at around 8:30, bearing food fit for kings. I couldn't touch it though but why let that spoil the party?

Sonny came with Ria. Tini brought three roast chickens. TC with Elena, Joey and Joel, Bob, R-Jay, Pich, AA sans Aljay, Sandy, Rhochie and Micki, and our two expats Jazzy and Carlo.

Some of the usual suspects couldn't make it, but they were there in spirit.

And boy there was a lot of that.

At the end of the night, a lot of the boys looked more Chinese than Xander.

Yesiree, Christmas spirit. Even Pich looked Chinese. Try and get money from a chi-indian.

Hehe.

Here's (Cheers?) to next year! Hopefully, I will be in better spirits myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home