12.07.2004

I'll always remember...

It's funny that I only came into the J section in 4th year yet some of you think that I was there earlier. I find it even funnier that I have more memories from that one year in J than my three years in A. Having said that, I will always remember:
- Pich screaming like a girl when he saw a cockroach near his chair
- Ms.Pabia remarking nonchalantly in her British accent, "Mr. Peechay. Don't tell me you're afraid of a little eeepis."
- The first time RJay's eyes lit up in a moment of inspiration and called me "Budoy"
- Counting the bumps on Alan Abad's bald head when he sat in front of me in Trig.
- Lithium during recess
- Lithium during Lunch
- Lithium during 5 minute breaks
- Touch football and RJay's "bonehead" cheer
- Jan Tiangco confessing during the retreat when it was really Verayo and company in hot water.
- The yellow lights of OB
- Fr.OB breaking tradition and protocol and marching down with us after Grad
- The Fab Feb party!
- The mass we had for Alan the day he died
- Lately, the singing at the mass we had for Alan and Woowoo. Pitiful.

1 Comments:

Blogger banzai cat said...

*sobsob*

Senti ka naman ulit e. ;-)

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home