5.29.2004

Groupies and Genetics

You guys should also try reading the blogs of the other J-boys while you're here. They have some interesting reads. Check out Rhochie's blog (www.pooraim.blogspot.com) and look at the picture of dilangalen there. In the background, you'll notice Philip's distinguished uncle in the background proving that the genetics in their bloodline run strong.

In Joey's blog, I found the following exchange in the comments section:

Jigs who?
falseprophecy | Email | Homepage | 05.24.04 - 9:06 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jigs de Belen. Might know him over at Philo...
banzai cat | Email | Homepage | 05.25.04 - 4:52 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know him. But he doesn't know me even though he's on my friends' list (Friendster). I used to have a really huge crush on him when I was in HS. I still do, actually.

He was the drummer of Backdraft, right?

Since di ko sha ma reach. Yung vocalist nalang nila yung naging ka fling ko. I was 15 then.

(Why the hell am I typing all this on the net?)

Fuck it. I'm gonna die once he learns about this.
falseprophecy | Email | Homepage | 05.25.04 - 7:04 am | #

Heeheeheeheehee!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhochie said...

Hey Jay, don't add www to my url. It's messing up with my stats. pooraim.blogspot.com will do.

3:12 AM  
Blogger False Prophetess said...

Uh... hmmm??? Ok.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Akkk... wala na ako kinalaman dyan...

banzai cat

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home