5.19.2004

The Boys are Back In Town

Well, since you guys aren't putting in anything longer, let me start.

I actually had been thinking of a 4J blog for the rest of us before and broached the idea to TC. Hehehe, looks like you beat me to it Rhoch.

Like someone mentioned before in the emails, at least it'll be easier for everyone to update each other on what's been happening, especially those who live abroad. After all, we can't always meet up for drinks or billiards or movies like what we used to do before (more so for those who live abroad).

However, I have a suggestion. For the title of the blog, how about Den of Iniquity? I remember it was TC who had this idea of turning his house into something to be listed in the rolls of Infamy.

Well, either that or something TC also proposed for a bar owned by 4J: The J-Bar. (Er, yes, it does sound like...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home