8.05.2004

Sandy and Francis

For the guys who don't know yet (especially for those abroad)...

Hurrah for Sandy! (Link courtesy of Sarah, which I was too lazy to Google for myself.) Check out the poll results over at Sarah's place.

And last Friday, I was over at Moomba's Bar and Resto near the Pantranco bus station beside Quezon Ave when who do I see singing? Francis "Wings" Soriano!

Yep, doing the acoustic bit. The guy had grown, too. I remember when he was this small, pale, thin guy. Now he was almost as tall (well, nearly so) and big as Jay Singian.

Nice to know that some of us are doing well...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! BTW, Joey, admin ka na nga pala. - Rhochie

12:22 AM  
Blogger banzai cat said...

Thanks! And now time to make a hash of this blog!

Seriously, just got word last night that the Ateneo has made a clean sweep of the first round.

We will now pause for a moment in silence... HELL YEAH!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home